Please follow these steps if you cannot pair your Kehel and/or it is not responsive:
- Make sure it is fully charged (make sure you plug the charging pin firmly in- till the end).
- Make sure your Bluetooth is activated on your smartphone and be sure you have the Kehel and your phone in direct sight range to improve the connectivity.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet and do not use your cell phone network.
- Make sure you are using the Kehel app to pair it. Do not use your phone Bluetooth settings, use the Kehel app only.
- If your phone is an android: make sure the GPS on your phone is set as High accuracy, otherwise you will not be able to pair your Kehel. Go to Settings – Additional Settings – Privacy – Location – and choose “High Accuracy”. Also, on your Android phone go to the Settings – apps – (in the top search line) you search ‘Kehel’ and ‘app permissions’ – and make sure that ‘LOCATION’ is activated.
- If you have left the Kehel paired for very long time or if it has a low battery, it can cause the Kehel to freeze and the LED might remain on without responding. Plug the charging pin into Kehel’s charging port and connect the USB side to a power adapter, computer or power bank and leave it for a couple of minutes. Then, unplug it and Kehel should become responsive again.
- If the Kehel freezes after being fully charged, plug the charging pin into Kehel’s charging port and connect the USB side to a power adapter, computer or power bank and leave it for a couple of minutes. Then, unplug it and Kehel should become responsive again.
- You must unpair the Kehel from your cell phone before you can use the button on the Kehel to turn it off. The Kehel can only be turn off if it is not paired to your mobile device. If it is paired, you will need to unpair it before in the APP by clicking on the Kehel icon in the top right corner on the Exercises or Massage screen. It is designed like that so Kehel won’t turn off accidentally while using it with the APP.
- If you continue to have problems, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org