Company Name: Cusoon Magnets Ltd.
Trade Name: Cusoon Magnets Ltd.
Registered Office: C/Fidel, 29 – NAVE 8 / Polígono Industrial Casillas 30007 – Casillas (Murcia)
CIF / NIF: W8262744I
Domain name: joyontoys.com
App Name: Joy ON App, Joy ON Kehel App
On this website, when you use the contact form or register to buy in our electronic store, we will collect information about you. We take your privacy very seriously and will collect and process your data in a secure manner. In order to guarantee your privacy, we always act in accordance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016.
1. Who is Cusoon Magnets Ltd.?
Cusoon Magnets Ltd. is a private company with limited liability, with CIF W8262744I and registered office at C / Fidel, 29 – NAVE 8 / Casillas Industrial Estate 30007 – Casillas (Murcia). The way in which your data is used has been communicated to the Spanish Data Protection Authority.
Domain name: joyontoys.com
Through this web page, Cusoon Magnets Ltd. announces, advertises and provides detailed information on its adult sex toys, pelvic floor exercise devices and applications for smartphones (App) related to the operation thereof.
2. What data does Cusoon Magnets Ltd. collect and process?
Cusoon Magnets Ltd. basically collects your tax information when you register in our online store as well as your email when you subscribe to our Newsletter.
3. What use does Cusoon Magnets Ltd. make of your personal data?
Cusoon Magnets Ltd. collects your data for the following purposes:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by the collaborators or partners with whom the latter would have reached an agreement of commercial promotion among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be products and services related to the provider’s sector. Cusoon Magnets Ltd. will provide you with the possibility of canceling the subscription of this company in every communication you receive from our company.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user on the company’s website.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
- The provider expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies, and that whenever there was to be some kind of transfer of personal data, prior, express consent, informed, would be requested. and unambiguous by the owners.
- All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In case all the data are not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to their needs.
- In order to continue offering our services, we share certain information with our partners. The full list of our partners, the information we can provide to these partners and what they are doing with this information can be found here:
- Hosting: Axarnet (more information at https://axarnet.es/), treats the data in order to perform its hosting and web maintenance services to Cusoon Magnets Ltd.
- Email marketing: We work with a platform for email marketing to send newsletters, segment audiences and carry out promotional campaigns with The Rocket Science Group LLC (MailChimp), with an address in the US attached to Privacy Shield. More information https://mailchimp.com/.
- Analysis services: Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help Cusoon Magnets Ltd. analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of joyontoys.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
4. How does Cusoon Magnets Ltd. protect your data?
Cusoon Magnets Ltd. takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data against loss or any form of illegal use, as required by REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016.
5. How can I exercise my rights of Access, Rectification, Limitation of treatment, Deletion, Portability and Forgetfulness?
If you want to know what data we have collected about you or if you wish to change or delete data, you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise the rights of Access, Rectification, Opposition, Cancellation, Treatment limitation, portability and forgetting. We will respond to your request within 30 calendar days. We will request from you, or your legal representative, an identification to make it effective.
If you believe that any child under the age of 16 has provided us with any information, we ask that the parent or guardian of that child contact us to ensure that such information is removed from our records.
6. Data transfer outside the EU
For technical and operational reasons, it may be necessary for your data to be transferred to (the servers of) companies affiliated with Cusoon Magnets Ltd. located in the United States or other countries outside of Europe. In the event that Cusoon Magnets Ltd. decides to transfer your data outside of Europe, you will be informed in the first place and always request the company to receive the data, which complies with the European data protection regulations, as required by the Regulation of data protection, if these companies do not comply with European legislation, their data will not be transferred under any circumstances.
7. What are cookies and how do we use them?
When using the services of this website, several cookies are stored on your computer, tablet or mobile phone (“Devices”), which can be accessed. Cookies are small pieces of information (in the form of text) that a server sends to the browser (such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox) with the intention that the browser sends this information to the server the next time a user uses the web .
You can set the browser to not receive any cookies the next time you use the service. However, you may no longer be able to make full use of the websites you visit. For more information about these functions, you can consult the instructions of your browser or the help function of your browser.