There are several reasons why you may want to use our Joy On kegel weights app:
- Logging in and tracking your work out can help you reach your goal of strengthening your pelvic floor muscles. If you set your goal to stop urinary incontinence when you cough or sneeze or to help decrease your feelings of prolapse, then tracking what you do can help you measure and achieve your goal.
- Tracking what you are doing helps keep you accountable and more likely to sign in and get to work. You can also make notes along with each workout noting which exercises you did, how many reps of each exercise, and if you leaked or felt prolapse symptoms during any exercises.
- Using the ‘Timer’ you can time your sessions and using the ‘Stopwatch’ you can time how long you can hold the weight in as you change exercises and body positions.
- Signing in and recording your sessions each day will allow you to view your overall progress. You can determine if you are getting stronger and be inspired to continue to improve.
To use the free Joy ON app you will:
- Download it from the App Store or Google Play (search for “kegel weights”) or use these links: Joyontoys.com/iosweights or joyontoys.com/androidweights
- Open the app by pressing on the icon
- Log in or create an account. You can use the app without creating an account, but you won’t be able to keep your progress/notes if you change phones
- Insert the weight and start the timer if you are using it
- Perform your exercise routine
- Remove the weight and then record your session in the app calendar by clicking on the calendar
Follow these steps and in our next blog, we will take you through a workout session using the Joy ON Kegel weights and the app. If you need help, please email us at [email protected]